Dear Laura,
Since the moment that you were born, I have had a special bond with you. Even though you are just a baby, I feel like you are one of my best friends. I always talk to you, even though I know you don't understand half of what I'm saying. You can't reply back, but that's perfect because sometimes I just need a listening ear :) As you get older, I have become even closer to you. It's in a different way though. As you start understanding more and start becoming more independent, I truly feel like you are my little best friend. Now that you are older, I feel like I don't only feel a bond with you, but you are really developing a close relationship with me. I feel like YOU see ME as a friend too. I know this by the little things that you do. Today, you were begging Grandma for crackers, and I was sitting on the floor next to you. When Grandma told you to go get in your chair so she could give you a cracker, you got up and started walking in that direction. As you passed by me, you looked straight at me and grinned. Then, you stopped dead in your tracks and held your little hand out to me. You wanted me to sit with you while you ate. So, I grabbed your little hand, and you led me to the table. I just want you to know that that moment was so amazing to me. It was a moment that I realized that you need me just as much as I need you. I know that you feel the love for me that I do for you. You are the best sister ever. I don't know what I'd do without you.
I love you to the moon and back 1,000 times x 10!
Love,
Sissy
1 comment:
eeeeeee. So cute.
Post a Comment