Dear Friends,
I have lots of photos from our busy, fun weekend just waiting to be edited and uploaded. I have a favor to ask of all of you, first, though! Someday in the near, near future, I plan on doing a Q&A blogpost. So, I would LOVE for you to comment on this with a question or questions for me to answer in it. It could be about Down syndrome, me, Laura, our family, our life, etc. Also, besides using this blog to write letters to Laura, I'd also like to use it to advocate more for Down syndrome than I have been. So, I am looking for guest bloggers! If you are a Holland mommy, daddy, or sibling, and would like to guest post on my blog, just let me know(Requirement: You must have a blog yourself) :) I will be looking for a new guest blogger every two weeks. Thank you in advance for your help! Love you all :)
Here is a little sneak peek of what's to come:
Love,
Ashley

2 comments:
Beautiful as ever! Her red hair just gets me every time!
I found your blog through Lilly & Patti--You are quite an amazing young woman---
What are your dreams for your life??
xoxo
cathy
Post a Comment