Friday, June 3, 2011

Video time!

Laura signing "dog".




Laura's greeting to all of her fans :)

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Jesenia always looks intently at my hands when I try and do signs but she has yet to try any herself. And, Jesenia has almost the same PJ's except hers have a monkey on them!

MAMom said...

I found your log through Kelly's Korner..and I feel SO blessed by it!! I have gone back to read a lot of it and it really touches my heart. Your sister is beautiful, as are you!! What a glorious thing your blog is and how blessed Laura will be when she is old enough to read it and KNOW how much she is wanted, cherished and loved, by her family and our Lord! I have a disabled sis who is one year younger than me and my world wold not be the same without her. My payer is that everyone would be able to see how much ALL people should be valued as humans and children of Christ. Take care and God Bless you, Laura and your whole family.

~~Tracy