Dear Kamdyn,
One month ago, you became an orphan no more as we walked you out of your orphanage, never to look back. I can not believe it has been a month. It has flown by so fast. This past month has been so amazing. You have already learned so much from us, and we can tell that you are understanding some english. We are working on teaching you sign language, and we have introduced alot of new foods to you which you love.
You and Laura are getting along so well, and you are becoming best friends. I love seeing you two together. We recently got a double stroller for you two, and when you are sitting in it, Laura will reach her hand back to you, and you will lock fingers with her. It is so cute!
I am so proud of you, sweet girl, and how far you've come since coming home! I love you so much :)
Love,
Sissy
One month ago, you became an orphan no more as we walked you out of your orphanage, never to look back. I can not believe it has been a month. It has flown by so fast. This past month has been so amazing. You have already learned so much from us, and we can tell that you are understanding some english. We are working on teaching you sign language, and we have introduced alot of new foods to you which you love.
You and Laura are getting along so well, and you are becoming best friends. I love seeing you two together. We recently got a double stroller for you two, and when you are sitting in it, Laura will reach her hand back to you, and you will lock fingers with her. It is so cute!
I am so proud of you, sweet girl, and how far you've come since coming home! I love you so much :)
Love,
Sissy

No comments:
Post a Comment