Dear Kamdyn,
It's Christmas in your country right now. I try to imagine what you did this Christmas. Did the nannies in your orphanage throw a party for you and all of your little friends? Did you spend it the same way you spend every other day? I pray that your nannies made it a special day for you. I pray that they gave you hugs and kisses this Christmas since I couldn't be there to do it myself. We leave in 6 short days to pick you up and bring you home. Don't worry, precious girl, you won't be alone for much longer. We are coming for you. Yesterday, a miracle occured. After 18 long months of fundraising to bring you home, we finally became fully funded. That means that we don't have to raise one more penny to bring you home because we have the amount we need to complete this adoption and bring you into our family. I can't wait to introduce you to all of our family and friends. They are the ones who have made this happen. They are the ones who have donated their time and money into helping us bring you home. I know you have already met mommy and daddy, but I can't wait until you get to fully experience the kind of amazing parents that they are. They have worked so hard to bring you home. Mommy has stayed up many, many late nights filling out paperwork and trying to figure out fundraising ideas that would help us get some money to bring you home. Daddy proudly displays your picture on his phone and will show it off to anyone who wants to see it. I can't wait until you can meet Grandma and Grandpa. They, too, have put so much love and effort into bringing you home. They have donated every amount that they could to help us fund your adoption. Grandma has stayed up many late nights with Mommy to help her with adoption stuff. I can't wait for you to meet our amazing brothers: Travis (Bubba), Cody (Nunu), and Landon (Brother). Each of our brothers have helped so much through this adoption as well. Bubba has donated money from his paychecks to help bring you home. Nunu donated $50 that he found on the ground to help bring you home. Brother is still little, but he does his part by praying for you. I can't wait for you to meet our sister, Laura. She is only 3 years old, and she can't do much to help, but I know that you two will bless eachtother so much. She may be a little too spunky for you sometimes, but I know that she will shower you with kisses and hugs every chance she gets. I can't wait for you to meet Aunt Joely and Uncle Ricky. They have also donated large amounts of money to help us bring you home, and they have been here supporting us through these last 18 months. Your soon to be big brother, David, has also done so much to help us bring you home. He has donated money out of his own pocket. He has supported our whole family, especially me, emotionally and spiritually these past 18 months. He has been my rock. I have done my part, also, to help you come home, but to me what I have done still doens't feel like enough. I want you home so bad that I could have swam across the ocean for you in negative degree temperatures, and it still wouldn't have seemed like enough. See how much you're loved, sweet girl? You have so many people here in America just waiting to love on you. I believe in my heart that this will be your last Christmas alone. I believe that you will be with all of these beautiful people that love you and have fought for you next Christmas. Until you are home, I continue to fight for you with all that I am. С Рождеством, beautiful baby.
I love you so much.
Love,
Sissy
1 comment:
So sweet. I cannot wait to see pics of you holding her. She has so many people that love her!
Post a Comment