I would like to share a bit of my heart with you all. This adoption has taught me so much. I was just talking to my mom about how life changing this adoption has been for me, and I'm not even the one adopting. These past 18 months, God has shown me how faithful He is. Faithful to provide. Faithful to complete what He has started. I have been blown away by the generosity of complete strangers. In the past 3 days, we have received many donations of $500, $300, $200, $100, etc. I know that only God could have made this happen. We have struggled through this whole adoption, wondering where the money would come from. God was ALWAYS faithful to provide exactly when we needed the money. 3 nights ago, David (my fiance) prayed for our adoption because I told him that I was worried the funds wouldn't come in soon enough. We needed over $2,600 still. He prayed, "Lord, if it is Your will for us to go get Kami, please allow us to get this money." Two days later, we became completely fully funded!!! Even now, people are continuing to bless us in so many ways. We have received such sweet gifts for our family: pretty pink bows for Laura and Kami, a super cute Tinkerbell crayon bag for Kami, and a gorgeous necklace and a beautiful "Orphan" picture for myself. God is good, my friends. He is faithful. He has a plan, and I know that His plan for our family and for Kami is GOOD because He is a GOOD God. No matter what is going on in your life right now, do not lose hope. Because as I read on a T-shirt at the store today "Everything will be amazing". Why will it be amazing? Because our God is a big God. He holds the world in His hands. He has a plan for each one of us, and His plans are of good and not of evil. I thank God for leading my parents to adopt Kami. Because they listened to God's voice calling them to care for the least of these, my life has been changed. I am a better person because one little blonde hair, blue eyed girl named Kami came into my life. I will never be the same again. To God Be The Glory.
1 comment:
SO excited to watch this journey and cannot wait to see that precious baby girl in your arms!! God is GOOD!! He is faithful!! Praying for your trip.
Post a Comment