Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Dear Kamdyn....

Dear Kamdyn,
Mommy and Daddy met you for the first time yesterday. After we lost Autumn, I didn't know if I'd ever be able to fall in love with another little sissy. I learned to love Autumn as much as I love Laura, and I didn't know if I could do that again. The moment that I saw your picture, though, I fell in love with you. Mommy and Daddy Skyped me and told me all about you then they emailed me pictures of you. When I opened the email, my face lit up and I let out a shriek. I could not believe how beautiful you are! You captured my heart. You made me melt. Your piercing blue eyes took my breath away. I just want to let you know that I love you, and I am looking forward to the day we will meet face to face. I can't wait to hold you in my arms, kiss your tiny cheeks, and let you know that you are loved and that you were chosen. I love you so much, Kami girl :)

Love,
Sissy

2 comments:

Keri Jo said...

She IS beautiful... what a special time in your families life to welcome another little baby. I'm sure you can hardly wait to hold her in your arms!

CameoLeigh said...

She is such a BEAUTY!! Agreed, what a great time in your family!