Thursday, August 16, 2012

A special plea

Hey Friends. As you know by my last letter to Autumn, me and my family have lost the chance to adopt her because her biological parents re-adopted her which obviously means she is no longer available for adoption. Our hearts are completely broken. Especially because we found out only 4 days before my parents were to leave to go meet Autumn. It came as a huge shock to us. I still have a hard time believing it, but I know that God has BIG plans for us and for Autumn. Now, we are asking to be covered in prayer as our family pulls together to choose a child to bring home now. The orphanage director at Autumn's orphanage sent us two referrals for two little girls from Autumn's orphanage that are available for adoption. Now, it is up to us to choose which precious child that we will be bringing into our family. My parents leave in 2 days to go meet this child that we know absolutely nothing about except for the fact that she needs a family. We know that we will love her and care for her just as much as we would have for Autumn! I am so excited to meet my new baby sister.

I have a special plea. My parents have taken the news of losing Autumn very hard (as well as the rest of our family). I would like to do something special for my parents. I would like to help them get this adoption fully funded. I have no big prizes or anything like that to offer you, but I have a love for my parents and a want to make things a bit easier on them. We are fully funded for our first trip and partially funded for our second trip. We need to become completely funded for our second trip and completely fund our whole third trip. Could you please help me make that happen? I am going to be adding a chip-in below to donate to. I am not asking for any certain amount to be given or anything. I just ask that you give whatever is in your heart to give. Even if it's only $1. Anything helps! I promise :)

I pray that this blesses my parents! Please, help us bring our new baby girl home :)

Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Love,
Ashley


 

No comments: