Friday, January 13, 2012

How much longer?

Dear Autumn,
Everyday, I miss you. Everyday, I long to have you in my arms. Everyday, I want you here. Tonight, I have been feeling the emotions of not having you here with me even more than usual. I'm not quite sure why things have hit me so hard tonight, but they have. We need to raise $32,000 more in the next 2 1/2 months. I wish that I could wave a wand, and all of the money would magically appear in front of me. I know that is not reality, though. I feel like raising that much money in such a short amount of time is impossible, but I know that with God ALL things are possible. Even when something doesn't feel possible, God makes it possible. He is mighty! He is mighty to save........to save you from that lonely orphanage that you are sitting in right now.
I can't wait 'til you get home, and I can write to you about how much fun we are having together and about all of the things I love about you. I feel like all of the letters that I write to you now are sad. But....I can't help it. I just miss you so much! I love you more than all of the grains of sand in the whole world! I will see you soon, precious love.

Until then,
Your soon-to-be big sissy, Ashley

No comments: