Dear Laura,
I am such a sorry excuse for a sister! I haven't written to you in so long, and I'm sorry :( I can't really say that I have an excuse. Well, I was busy Friday and Saturday, but besides that, nothing.
Christmas is fast approaching. I can't belive that it's only 11 short days away, and only 10 days until Christmas eve! I haven't got my shopping done yet, but I will get it done Friday for sure when I go out with Shauna :)
You have been doing really good! Your colds have finally stopped...for a while at least :p Not much has been going on lately. Life has been pretty mellow.
Because life has been so calm lately, I don't have much to say. I just wanted to stop in to say that I Love You :)
I also wanted to show you these pictures...because, well, you're pretty stinkin' cute if I do say so myself! And....because I didn't want all of our blogger friends to think that we fell off the face of the earth ;)
Anyway, gorgeous, I'm gonna get going. I love you sooooo much!
To the moon and back 1,000 times x 10!
Love,
Sissy





4 comments:
aw! I love the pictures of her, she's sooo beautiful! and I love your tree and fireplace!! so cozy looking :)
Things have been pretty mellow here too, and that's a good thing!!
Glad to see some new pictures of Laura. Darling as always!
LOVE her eyes in the last b/w pic! too cute!
Post a Comment