Saturday, December 4, 2010

Dear Laura,
I am sorry I haven't written to you in a while :( I will try to be better at keeping up with this, but I can't make any promises :p
Anyway, you have been sick lately. You have got so many colds recently that it's hard to keep track! You have had a cold for like almost 2 weeks now. During that time, you also got a fever and some sort of rash. Your fever is gone, but the rash is still there. It's not getting any worse though...Thank God! :)




Now, we think you have allergies which has caused your left eye to become all pink and swollen....so you look pretty miserable! But, nothing can bring you down...you're still all smiles(well, most of the time anyway).




Christmas is coming soon! I'm so excited....Christmas is my favorite holiday. We have such a reason to celebrate :) Mommy has never taught us that there was a Santa Clause. She has always taught us the true meaning of Christmas which is....JESUS! All the presents, lights, etc. are fun, but that's not what this day is all about. So remember that, ok? :)




Our Christmas tree is up, and it looks beautiful. Daddy, Papa, and Bubba put up our outside Christmas lights. I haven't seen them yet, but I'm sure they look beautiful as usual :)




I am sooo excited to see your reaction to all of these things this season. Last year, you were to little to enjoy any of it, but now you aren't! I can't wait to see your eyes light up when we go look at Christmas lights. I can't wait to see your excitement as you open your presents (because I know you sure did enjoy opening your birthday presents) :)




I LOVE experiencing life with you! You make life more enjoyable. You make life more beautiful. I am so blessed that God chose ME, out of all people, to be your sissy! That makes me feel so blessed and thankful. You are one of the best things that has ever happened to me.




I love you so much, sweetie bug.
To the moon and back 1,000 times x 10!

Love,
Sissy

6 comments:

patsy said...

sweet post...i am anxious to see miss maggie Christmas morning also ;)

Elissa said...

Hi sweet Laura. I am sorry you have been sick. Abbie has been battling some colds too, and her little eyes are swollen and watering as well. I hope that you are better soon!

Patti said...

I can't keep up with your banner changes!!:) And each one is even cuter than the last! You two are so pretty:)

Melissa said...

I hope Laura feels better soon! Claire's had those colds lately too. :(

The Future Mrs. said...

precious pics!

Savana said...

Soo cute!! I love her sweatshirt and I love the last picture!! It make me smile :)