Dear Kamdyn,
Mommy and Daddy are in your country right now. In a little over 24 hours, they will be going to court where they will go before a judge and ask for you to be ours forever. I am so excited and anxious! I have thought of you as my sister ever since the first day I laid eyes on you, and I am so excited to officially be able to call you my sister. You make my heart so joyful, sweet girl. I have never met you in person, but I have fallen in love with you through pictures and videos Mommy and Daddy have shared with me from their times with you. Your smile makes my heart melt, and your laugh is music to my ears. I love your gorgeous blue eyes and your pretty blonde hair. I love how sweet you are, and I can see how precious you are just through the few video clips I have seen of you. You are perfect. You are pure joy. You are so happy and lovey. I love everything about you, and I know when I meet you for the first time very soon, I will find even more reasons to fall in love with you and more things to love about you.
I can't wait to step off that plane and set foot in your country. I can't wait to take that drive to your orphanage for the first time, wrap my arms around you for the first time, and bust you out of that orphanage for the rest of your life. I can't wait to watch you grow. I can't wait to celebrate your 2nd birthday with you.... and what a BIG celebration that will be! I can't wait to celebrate Christmas and Thanksgiving and Easter with you. I can't wait to put your hair in pigtails and dress you in pretty dresses. I can't wait to kiss you goodnight and give you a kiss every morning. I can't wait to tickle you 'til you laugh and play with you. I just can't wait until you're home. Soon, my love. So very soon.
I love you so much, sweetheart. See you soon.
Love,
Sissy
No comments:
Post a Comment