Okay, so here's the deal.....
I love photography. If you've been following this blog for a good amount of time, you already know that. I have been doing photography for about 2 1/2 years now, and I LOVE it! When I got my iPhone, I was so excited because I had been dying to be able to get instagram. Boy, do I LOVE my instagram :) (You all should come follow me because I always post lots of cute pictures of Laura. My username is: futuremrsdavila) Oh, and don't worry about what I post. I post more than just pictures of what I eat for breakfast, lunch and dinner everyday ;) I dared to be different than the rest of the instagramers, and I actually use instagram for phorography! *GASP* (Well, most of the time anyway) hehe If you have an instagram, PLEASE share your username with me here! I would love to follow all of you :) I am a picture likin' machine so beware!
Also, if you have anything you would like me to blog about during 31 for 21 then please let me know! I am only 5 days into this whole thing, and I am already running out of things to talk about. It doesn't only have to be Down syndrome related. It can be questions about Laura, Kamdyn, me, photography, adoption, anything!
Okay, I'm doing done rambling. I shall leave you with something to make you smile. I made this Down syndrome creed video during Down Syndrome Awareness Month last year. I still can't believe it has been viewed over 30,000 times! Spreading awareness, baby! Woo hoo :)
Love,
Ashley
2 comments:
Ashley, I just found your blog via a guest post on Ellen's.
your family is so blessed to have such a strong advocate especially your little sisters :) I too adore photography!
Thank you for sharing all about Down Syndrome I have learnt a lot from you x bron
instagram: spinick620
Post a Comment