Saturday, September 1, 2012

Someday soon

*First off, I want to thank everyone who donated towards my $1,000 donation challenge! We raised beyond the $2,000 that we needed for the $1,000 donation! You all are amazing. Thank you so much! :) *

Dear Kami,
Someday soon, I will get on an airplane and fly to your country to meet you. I can not wait to see the city you were born in, see the country you've called home the past 18 months, and I am most excited to see YOU! Mommy and Daddy have told me SO much about you and the cute things you do, and I can't wait to see you do all of these things in person. I can't wait to hear your sweet giggle not from a video, and I can't wait to feel your little arms wrapped around my neck. I heard you like giving people kisses. I can't wait to receive a Kamdyn kiss of my very own :) I love you so much, sweet girl, and I can't not wait to make the long flight to your country to go meet you! I am so in love with you, and I can't wait to fall even more in love with you when we meet face to face :)

Love,
Sissy

No comments: