Sunday, September 30, 2012

Just a few things.....

Hey everyone!
Sorry that I have been MIA! I hope we still have some followers. Things have been busy on my end, and I haven't had too much time on the computer lately. That is going to change this month though! Do you know why? Because October is Down Syndrome Awareness month! Along with Down Syndrome Awareness month comes 31 for 21 in the bloggy world. Me, Laura, and Kamdyn will be joining our other blogger friends in doing 31 for 21 this month which means that I will be blogging everyday (for 31 days) for the whole month of October all about Down syndrome (which is also called Trisomy 21), Laura, Kamdyn, and anything else that I want to blog about. I have some fun ideas for stuff that I want to do on our blog for 31 for 21 so make sure to check back regularly :) The fun starts tomorrow!
Oh, and don't forget to come follow us over on Instagram: futuremrsdavila

I hope you guys are having a great day and are enjoying the new season (which is my favorite season)!

Love you all :)

Love,
Ashley




1 comment:

Denisemomof4 said...

Love your bloc thanks for sharing!