Tuesday, March 27, 2012

The game no one likes to play.....

Dear Autumn,
Right now, we are playing "The Waiting Game". Waiting for our USCIS approval. Then, waiting to travel. Then, waiting to bring you home.
Waiting....
waiting....
waiting.
 I am not in any way complaining. It just makes me so sad that you are still sitting in that orphanage. You are still not in my arms. The longer we have to wait.....the longer you are in that orphanage. I love you so much, baby girl, and I just want you home. I am praying that you can come home soon because there is so much here waiting for you!
Waiting to hold you in my arms,
Your Sissy

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Stopped by to show you some love. Your little sissies have such a fabulous role model in you, Ashley. I wish Lily had a big sister like you!