I have been working on my blog off and on all day trying to get it to the perfect look that I wanted and I finally did! How do you like it? I hope you like it as much as I do! Anway, life over here is going good. Laura got her 6 month shots today even though she's close to 8 months old. Her surgery caused her to be a couple months behind on her shots so that's why she's late on them. My mom said she was okay with the first shot then after the second, she screamed for like 10 seconds and that was all we heard out of her! She is such a good baby. She even took her surgery well. She's so strong. I may be almost 18 years older than her, but she's one of my heros. God has made her an incredibly strong person. She is amazing! I love you, Laura Brianne! You are now, and will forever be my sweetie bug! <3
No comments:
Post a Comment