Dear Kamdyn,
Has it really been almost 4 months since you've been home with us? 4 months ago, on this day, we walked out of the orphanage with you.... never to look back.
You have changed so much in these past 4 months. You have gone from a scared, shy baby to a giggly, full of life toddler.
Everyday, you learn something new. You have learned how to say and sign so many words since you've been home. You are such a fast learner! You are even speaking in phrases now. The other day, we were at Target, and you were in the stroller with Laura. Laura started whining, so you told her "Laura, good girl!"
Mommy always tells you and Laura to be "good girls" when you are doing something wrong so you were trying to set Laura straight :)
Even though you've only been with us for such a short time, you are fully adjusted to living life with us. You love all of us so much, and you and Laura are best friends! You are attached to mommy, and you get so upset if she leaves the room without you. We don't mind one little bit, though, because we are just thankful that you now have a mommy to cry for.
I am so in love with you. You are so sweet and beautiful. God has blessed us so much. I can't believe He has allowed you to be ours FOREVER.
I know you love having a family because you are the happiest that I have ever seen you. In the first picture I ever saw of you, you had a sadness in your eyes. Now, there is no more sadness there.
.jpg)
I love you so much, beautiful girl. I am so glad you're ours.
Love,
Sissy
Has it really been almost 4 months since you've been home with us? 4 months ago, on this day, we walked out of the orphanage with you.... never to look back.
You have changed so much in these past 4 months. You have gone from a scared, shy baby to a giggly, full of life toddler.
Everyday, you learn something new. You have learned how to say and sign so many words since you've been home. You are such a fast learner! You are even speaking in phrases now. The other day, we were at Target, and you were in the stroller with Laura. Laura started whining, so you told her "Laura, good girl!"
Mommy always tells you and Laura to be "good girls" when you are doing something wrong so you were trying to set Laura straight :)
Even though you've only been with us for such a short time, you are fully adjusted to living life with us. You love all of us so much, and you and Laura are best friends! You are attached to mommy, and you get so upset if she leaves the room without you. We don't mind one little bit, though, because we are just thankful that you now have a mommy to cry for.
I am so in love with you. You are so sweet and beautiful. God has blessed us so much. I can't believe He has allowed you to be ours FOREVER.
I know you love having a family because you are the happiest that I have ever seen you. In the first picture I ever saw of you, you had a sadness in your eyes. Now, there is no more sadness there.
Just pure love and happiness.
.jpg)
I love you so much, beautiful girl. I am so glad you're ours.
Love,
Sissy




.jpg)

1 comment:
awww, the power of family! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment