Hello? Is anyone out there? I hope I have not lost my followers even though I have not being doing many posts lately. Since Easter was this past weekend, I wanted to take the time to post some of the cute pictures and videos that I got of the girls :)
On Easter morning, our whole family attended sunrise service. We all woke up between 4-5 am, and it was so worth it to watch the sunrise while singing worship songs and hearing the Easter story (even if it was very cold outside)
After the service, we headed home and let Laura and Kamdyn open their Easter baskets. I loved seeing their reactions. It was so cute!
Laura opening her Easter basket:
On Easter morning, our whole family attended sunrise service. We all woke up between 4-5 am, and it was so worth it to watch the sunrise while singing worship songs and hearing the Easter story (even if it was very cold outside)
After the service, we headed home and let Laura and Kamdyn open their Easter baskets. I loved seeing their reactions. It was so cute!
Laura opening her Easter basket:
After the kids opened their Easter baskets, we went out to brunch with the family. Then, we went to our aunt and uncle's house to dye eggs and have an Easter egg hunt.
I had so much fun watching the girls have so much fun! It was especially fun this year because Laura has really started understanding things this year and, of course, because it was Kamdyn's first Easter home! I am so thankful for the girls, and I couldn't imagine my life without them. They make life, and everything in it, so much more enjoyable :)
I will try to my best to start blogging more often. If anyone has any suggestions of what I should blog about or anything that anyone is interested in me blogging about, then just let me know!
Love,
Ashley












4 comments:
Looks like u had a awesome Easter! The girls are so cute :) I would love if you blogged about how the wedding plans are going.
Have a good day!
Lynz
I loved discovering your blog, and all this big sister concern and sweetness !
Thank you !
You are such a sweet sister, and so loving to these precious one.
I love hearing about your sisters but would love to learn more about you as well. Your wedding plans, what you do etc. :-) You are such a positive person, it is a nice read.
Post a Comment