Friday, March 1, 2013

Dear Laura

Dear Laura,
I am so sorry that I have not written to you in so long. Life has been so crazy and busy. I know I've been writing some letters to Kamdyn so I can't completely use that as an excuse, but there have been so many firsts for her that I have felt the need to write to her. Making up for lost time, I guess.

You have been doing so good considering how many changes you have been experiencing these past 2 months. First, mommy leaving you for a week as we went to Russia then us coming home with a new baby sister that you had to share your fame with ;) We thought you would have some jealousy issues because you have been the center of attention, but you have been adjusting so well. I am so proud of you!

 

You have your moments where you are a little stinker to Kamdyn, like when you push her down or take a toy away from her, but you are such a good girl with her for the most part. When she is crying, you will walk over to her and pat her back or you will try to give her a bite of your cracker when she is whining for one of her own (even though we discourage you from doing so because she can't chew the crackers good like you can). When you two are sitting together, you will reach over and put your arm around her, hug her, or even give her a kiss.


You have been getting sillier and sillier with each day that passes, and you never fail to make me laugh. You do the goofiest things and you make the funniest faces that just crack me up. For example: The other night, I was trying to get a picture of you. I asked you to smile, and this is what I got:


You look like you're getting ready to attack me instead of smiling at me ;) hehe

I love you so much, sweet girl. You are my sunshine. You make me so, so happy.

I love you....

To the moon and back 1,000 times x 10!

Love,
Sissy

1 comment:

Tammie said...

Hi Ashley,
I am new to your blog, first what amazing photo's you take. I went back through and watched the video of your journey of getting your sister. Awww so sweet, she is also sweet. What a very very Lucky girl in so many ways. I am so sorry for you all to go through the broken hearts of losing what you thought was going to be your sister but I truley believe as you said it was a pathway that you were meant to take and look at the Special little Angel that was at the end of that path. They sure could pass for twins. I am so glad to have found your blog and can not wait to follow your journey of this blog to your sisters. I also follow Lily's blog and Ababy sent from the stars. I pray so hard that they will be able to keep Baby K, in my heart I believe he is where he was meant to be. Thanks again for allowing me to become a follower.