I'm sorry that I haven't been writing that often :( I really have no excuse for not writing. Before I continue this, though, I wanted to tell you that I start my first job tomorrow! I had an interview a few days ago, and I was so nervous because it was my first job interview ever. Then, after the interview was over, I realized how silly it was to be so nervous. I had nothing to be nervous about becuase God already had it all planned out. So, dear, when you go in for your first job interview, don't fear. There is nothing to worry about!
Anyway, things have been pretty busy around here. You have your surgery coming up on the 7th which I am NOT looking forward to :( I know that God will hold you through it just like He did with your heart surgery.
It just makes me sad knowing that you will have to be in the hospital again, be in pain again. I hate seeing you in pain. It breaks my heart :(
I know everything will be ok though :)
Lately, you have been doing so good at feeding yourself! You are getting so old, and it makes me so proud yet sad all at the same time. You even have two teeth now!
Another thing you have been doing lately? Pulling yourself up on things. A week or so ago, you were trying to climb into your bouncer seat and now you are pulling up on things, like your toy kitchen, trying to stand up. It's the cutest thing ever. I just smile so big when I see you doing things like this.....because I know that you are one smart cookie!
You have been doing the cutest thing lately! When you want attention from us, you pucker your lip and start blinking your eyes. It is the most adorable, dramatic thing that I have ever seen haha ;)
You have also been dancing alot too. I will have to get it on video someday because it is sooo cute! You shake your head back and forth like you are saying no, and wiggle your body. Ahhh, it's so adorable. And you only do it when you hear music. You're a girl after my own heart. I love to dance(even though I can't dance to save my life) ;)
I love you so much, darling! You are the best thing that God has ever blessed me with.
I love you to the moon and back 1,000 times x 10!
Love,
Sissy






2 comments:
Hi Ashley...great blog. Laura is so big now. Nice to see you are back :)
ha ha love the messy face! Shes darling!
Post a Comment